• Vendor Name: John, Carol and Bryce Gillett
• Business Name: Luxury Brands of America
• State/Country: North Carolina, USA
• Phone, Email and Website: 980-276-0020 firstname.lastname@example.org luxurybrandsusa.com
• Brands/Description of your products/Services:
Dee Charles Leather
Ink Miser Ink Accessories
Noodler’s Inks and Pens
• How long have you been active in the fine writing industry and accessories? Luxury Brands has been around for almost 20 years.
• About your business/ What was your inspiration, and how did it get started? We are a family business and took the business over from Carols parents. Our goal is to continue to bring exciting new products while promoting the importance of writing and preserving the written words through the worlds finest products.
• What do you think sets your products/services apart from other vendors/exhibitors? Our business focuses on offering the very best fine writing and accessories from around the world while offering the very best customer service in the industry.
• What’s an interesting fact about your business that most people don’t know? We are a third-generation company.
• What’s a project you’re working on right now? Why is it meaningful to you? So many new and exciting projects stay tuned for the latest and greatest.
• Please share any other information you’d like to be included in your spotlight. We will be attending the NAMTA Creativation Art Show in New Orleans March 24-27th. Booth 909.
• What do you think sets the BWIPS apart from other pen shows? The great attendees! Wonderful location.
• Are you offering exclusive BWIPS discounts for a particular product or service at our show? If yes, how can our attendees contact you to obtain these offers? Stop by Luxury Brands of Americas table to see what is new.
• What advice would you offer to first-time attendees of the 2024 BWIPS? Don’t be afraid to try new brands you never seen. They might just be what you’ve been looking for!
You can view a vast selection of the brands distributed by Luxury Brands of America in person at the Baltimore/Washington International Pen Show 2024.
Buying your admission tickets in advance for the Baltimore/Washington International Pen Show 2024 will save valuable time—no more standing in long lines or wasting precious moments of your day.
We look forward to seeing you soon!